Frequently Asked Questions
While the OFFICIAL RULES outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 Sam's Club gift card
Twenty-Five (25) First Prizes: $250 Fanatics promotional codes
Fifty (50) Second Prizes: $100 Fanatics promotional codes
One Hundred Fifty (150) Third Prizes: $50 Fanatics promotional codes
Two Hundred Fifty (250) Fourth Prizes: $25 Fanatics promotional codes
Five Hundred (500) Fifth Prizes: $10 Fanatics promotional codes
Two Thousand Five Hundred (2,500) Sixth Prizes: $5 Fanatics promotional codes
See the OFFICIAL RULES for complete details.
- Q. How do I enter?
- A. Make a qualifying purchase at participating Sam's Club Café between August 11 - October 1. Be sure to keep your receipt. Then, on or before October 1, 2019 visit www.DrPepperHomegateSweeps.com and follow the directions to upload an image of your receipt to the Website.
See OFFICIAL RULES for how to enter without making a purchase.
- Q. What is the time frame for uploading my receipt from date of purchase?
- A. The product purchase date and timestamp must be within August 11 - October 1 of receipt upload for the purchases to be considered eligible.
- Q. Will a credit card receipt be accepted as a purchase receipt?
- A. Sorry, unfortunately we cannot accept a credit card receipt as it will not have enough detail to verify that the reward requirements have been met.
- Q. I received an email that said my receipt was rejected. What should I do?
- A. Follow the instructions within your emails to either make a new purchase or take a new photo of your receipt. Make sure that your receipt image is clear and shows the retailer, contains a valid product, purchase date and timestamp, the purchase price and receipt total and has not already been previously accepted.
- Q. For Fraud Prevention, what is the review process?
- A. Our security team reviews all suspicious receipts. Any fraudulent submissions or use of fictitious names, multiple addresses, or PO Boxes to obtain additional rewards or rebates will be disqualified and may violate federal or state laws.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may enter once per day.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Fanatics promotional code per person.
- Q. How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- A. The grand prize drawing will be held on or around October 10, 2019. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted.
A direct link to this list can be found in the OFFICIAL RULES.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting www.DrPepperHomegateSweeps.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q. What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- A. Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.