Dr Pepper Scholars
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to an undisclosed location of an upcoming Dr Pepper commercial film set in the continental United States. Trip package includes round trip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to an airport nearby the set location; three (3) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); and $6,975.00 spending money.
NINE (9) FIRST PRIZES: FANtastic Chocolate Kit including two 12 oz cans of the limited run flavor, Dr Pepper FANtastic Chocolate in an exclusive mailer. ARV: $30.00.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may receive up to three (3) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- The grand prize drawing will be held on or around 12/8/21. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://drpepper.promo.eprize.com/fanraiser/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies".
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.